Wednesday 16 January 2013

Love and Peace

-Man and Woman can not truly love without God because God is love!
Man and Woman's personalities are very much different but if we BOTH were made in the image of God doesn't that show us a glimpse of who he is? From the guys point of view hes powerful protecting and strong, from the woman's point of view hes loving nurturing and caring.

-Have you ever been asked to spend time in prayer and find yourself falling asleep? I know I have on multiply occasions. I always feel guilty, feeling like I am not a "good" christian. Something that our speaker in week one told us that it simply means you are at peace and familiar with God. don't feel ashamed for sleeping during prayer it just shows how content you are being with God. Another example of this would be if you came over to my parents house after a long day of work and you didn't know them or my house you would fight as hard as you could to stay awake, the last thing you would do would be to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment