Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Lords Prayer broken down


9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
I acknowledge God as Father, And being Christians we represent Gods name so when the say holy be thy name that means help me learn to honor your name. like when your parents say you're a Smith act like one!
 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
these two lines mean the same thing. It means rule and reign of God. Let us act like how we would act in Heaven and keep us safe like we would be in heaven.
 11 Give us this day our daily bread.
give me what I need not what I greed
 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
I want no relationships to stand in the way of God and myself. If someone owns you you have a problem! you need to ask God to release you of that sin and forgive 
 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
God will never tempt you with evil but he'll however test you but you do get stronger with resistance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment